SankuWithCheese

Sanket served with a hint of cheese...

Will You ?














I am thinking about you right now,
And the way you live in me.
I love the way you always smile.
It takes away my worries.

Your grace is like poetry.
Your smile is beyond dreamy.
I love the way you steal a look,
It makes me go crazy.

I adore your rosy cheeks,
I wish to caress them.
I love your cute nose,
I wish to touch it.

I love your silky hair,
I want to be lost in them.
I love your soft hands.
I want to hold them.

I love your cute giggle,
It sounds like that of a baby.
I want to look into your eyes,
And be trapped in there for eternity.

I love the way you speak,
It seems so musical.
I listen to music,
But you are all I think of.

I yearn for a touch of you
But the dreams are all I have.
Whenever I think of you,
My life seems more meaningful.

I want a place in your heart,
For me and me alone.

Stand it longer I cannot anymore,
This waiting I cannot bear anymore.
I sit and read but you are all I think of,
Stay apart from you I cannot anymore.

A love note I have written for you
Which I never did give to you.
I hold it in my hands at night,
And imagine how you would feel.

I must ask you for once and for all,
On this day most glorious of all.
Will you look down from the skies?
And be my angel from now on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment