SankuWithCheese

Sanket served with a hint of cheese...

Burning Hope



You left me long ago,
I’ve withered since,
You forgot me like an old shoe,
I've faded ever since,

You have easily moved on,
But I've stayed still,
You have avoided me,
But avoid you I never will.

You have come back again,
I don't know how to react.

You touch me again,
I don’t know what to say.
You come close to me,
I smell roses again,

I look into your eyes,
I feel the warm night.
I hold your hand,
I can sense again.

You speak to me,
I hear the music flow.
I touch your lips,
I feel the warmth grow.

I kiss you again,
I feel my life back.
You've touched my soul,
I love you again.

I open my eyes,
It was a dream again.

2 comments:

I opened my eyes, n it was a dream again ......
I too felt this way one day in the cold winter ....

Nice buddy keep on making such good poems.....

 

Thank you very much. I feel honored that you could relate to my poem (though I wish what the poem says didn't happen to you)....

 

Post a Comment